Mint Chocolate Crunch Squares
Here's a quick and fun Christmas recipe for you to try! Inspired by my Peanut Butter Crunch Balls, I decided to change things up and create Mint Chocolate Crunch Squares. These treats are so so so good! They are minty, chocolatey, crunchy, and everything else you can imagine LOL. I used this frosting again from All Recipes because it is easy to make and taste great! I also decorated the tops of the squares with crushed up mint chocolate squares from the bulk food section at the grocery store!
Here's the recipe for the mint chocolate crunch squares for you to enjoy as well!
4 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp corn syrup
2 Cups mini marshmallows
2 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1 Cup mint chocolate (I used Chipits)
1) In a medium suacepan, melt butter on low heat
2) Add corn syrup and marshmallows, stirring constantly until mashamllows are melted and mixture is smooth
3) Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies until well combined
4) Add mint chocolate and stir until mixture is well combined (it is OK if some of the chocolate hasn't completely melted)
5) Spoon mixture into 8in square dish lined with parchment paper, press softly and evenly then place in fridge for 30min
6) Leave as is and cut into squares or decorate with favorite toppings and enjoy!